Terms and Conditions
- The services provided by USPowerBid are governed by these Terms and Conditions. By participating in an Auction Event on USPowrBid.com you consent to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as well as by any additional terms that may be imposed by the seller or announced before the auction begins.
- All potential bidders must register online at www.USPowerBid.com before bids may be submitted. USPowerBid may, in its sole discretion, deny registration to any person or entity.
- All assets in the auction shall be sold to the highest bidder. USPowerBid, and/or its affiliates or subsidiaries, may bid at the auction either for its own account or on behalf of a third party. In the event of a dispute among bidders, USPowerBid may, in its sole discretion, either accept what it deems to be the final bid or solicit further bids on the item in dispute. All sales are final. No returns or refunds will be permitted, unless authorized by the seller in writing. Failure to remove or pay for purchased items may result in loss of bidding privileges
- In the event of any dispute concerning the winning bid price for an asset, the record kept by USPowerBid shall control.
- Bidders shall examine or inspect items prior to the day of the auction if this is available. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS. NEITHER SELLER NOR USPowerBid MAKES ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE NATURE, QUALITY, VALUE OR CONDITION OF ANY ASSET. USPowerBid AND SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- USPowerBid relies on information about assets in the auction provided by the seller. USPowerBid undertakes no investigation of that information, and makes no representation or warranty concerning the truth or completeness of that information. Photographs are provided solely for the bidders’ convenience and shall not be construed to create representations or warranties of any kind pertaining to the assets. Buyer acknowledges that it has had the opportunity to inspect all assets prior to tendering its bid and waives any claims against Auctioneer and/or seller relating to asset photographs or descriptions.
- Payments for all winning bids will be made at time of pick up or before. USPowerBid will accept the following methods of payment:
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, cashier’s check (payable
to USPowerBid), Absolutely NO Checks without a bank letter of guarantee.
There is a 12%
Buyer's Premium on all credit card sales. A 10% Buyers Premium applies to all
other forms of payment unless otherwise noted.
- Collection of applicable taxes will be in accordance with the laws of the state where the purchased asset is located. When sales tax is applicable to an auction, the buyers’ premium is taxable.
- USPowerBid will announce any additions to or deletions from the catalog on the day of the auction. USPowerBid and the seller assume no responsibility for, and make no representations or warranties concerning, descriptions of assets contained in marketing materials for the auction. It is the bidders’ obligation to verify such descriptions prior to the auction.
- Auctions begin concluding at the stated time. USPowerBid employs a
staggered closing process with extended bidding. Staggered closing means bidding closes in intervals,
the time remaining to
bid is displayed for each item. Extended bidding means that any item receiving a bid within 3 minutes of the displayed closing time will have bidding extended on that item for 3 minutes.
Register to Bid